Carmelo Anthony Syracuse Jersey
Carmelo Anthony played one season at Syracuse University during the 2002-2003 season, where he averaged 22.2 points and 10.0 rebounds.
The Carmelo Anthony Basketball Jersey is made of 100% Polyester Mesh and features a stitched Syracuse logo in the front with stitched name and numbers in the back.
- Carmelo Anthony Jersey
- Syracuse Orange
- 100% polyester mesh fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.
After ordering, I didn’t know what to expect. It took about 2.5 weeks to get to me which isn’t bad at all. Jersey looks exactly like it is shown in picture. I’m happy with my purchase & would buy from this website again. Thank you for a good product.