Bad News Bears Jersey
The Bears Jersey is from the movie The Bad News Bears, where the Bears are an underdog team sponsored by Chico's Bails Bonds.
The Bad News Bears Jersey is made of 100% polyester mesh that is lightweight and durable. The front features a stitched Bears logo and the back has stitched name and numbers.
- Bad News Bears Movie Jersey
- Tanner Boyle Jersey
- Kelly Leak Jersey
- 100% polyester mesh fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Based on 18 reviews
It was embroidered, high quality, and a near perfect replica from the original movie. No issues with stichting or cheap materials.
I get a ton of compliments and comments on it every time i wear it. My wife hates it, so it makes the compliments all the sweeter.
A must buy for any bad news bears fan.
I think I accidentally ordered the wrong size, but when I tried to get the right size to be sent I was told I couldn’t even though I had no tracking information, which lead me to believe that it hadn’t been shipped.
High quality and great value!