Bad News Bears Jersey
The Bears Jersey is from the movie The Bad News Bears, where the Bears are an underdog team sponsored by Chico's Bails Bonds.
The Bad News Bears Jersey is made of 100% polyester mesh that is lightweight and durable. The front features a stitched Bears logo and the back has stitched name and numbers.
- Bad News Bears Movie Jersey
- Tanner Boyle Jersey
- Kelly Leak Jersey
- 100% polyester mesh fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.
High quality and great value!
Very cool jersey! Feels like a real baseball jersey. Quality material
Got lost in transit, had to send me a new one. But, when it finally arrived it didn't disappoint! My husband was thrilled, loved it and good quality!