Joe Cooper Baseketball Jersey
This baseball jersey is from the 1998 sports comedy film Baseketball. Joe Cooper and Doug Remer created a new sport that became very popular in their neighborhood.
The Joe Cooper Jersey is made of 100% polyester mesh that is lightweight and durable. The front features a stitched Beers logo and the back has stitched name and numbers.
- Baseketball Movie Jersey
- Joe Cooper
- 100% polyester mesh fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.
I ordered a medium, and while the quality of the stitching and everything is nice, this is essentially a double XL. Baffling discrepancy in size from what I ordered but the tag says M.
Once I tell the customers "Baseketball", they say we love that movie. The Jersey has been through the wash several time and still looks like it did out of the box, great!