Devin Booker Kentucky Jersey
Devin Booker played one season of college basketball for the University of Kentucky before he was drafted 13th overall in the 2015 NBA Draft.
The Devin Booker Kentucky Jersey features 100% Polyester Mesh that is lightweight and breathable. The front features a stitched Kentucky logo and the back has stitched name and numbers.
- Devin Booker
- Kentucky Wildcats
- 100% polyester mesh
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Came quickly. Too enough quality for the price
Wish it wiuld have been able to be shipped sooner, but love the product!
Loved the product!! Will be doing business with you in the future