Jimmer Fredette Shanghai Sharks Jersey
Jimmer Fredette is an American professional basketball player for the Chinese Basketball Association and currently plays for the Shanghai Sharks. In the 2016-17 season, he won the CBA International MVP award, leading the league in scoring with an average 37.6 points per game.
The Jimmer Fredette Shanghai Sharks Jersey is made of 100% polyester mesh and features a fully stitched Sharks logo in the front with stitched name and numbers in the back.
- Jimmer Fredette
- Shanghai Sharks (CBA)
- 100% polyester mesh fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.
This product is great for the price I paid. Besides, the international shipping went well !
Order arrived earlier than expected just in time for my son’s Birthday. (About 1 week turn around time) Great experience! Delivered by DSL, great shipping updates from start ship to delivery. They kept me updated as it was in transit! I would order from them again! My son loved it!