Larry Bird Indiana State Jersey
Larry Bird is a former basketball player, coach, and current basketball executive. He is most known for playing on the Boston Celtics where he won three championships and had two NBA Finals MVP awards. Before joining the NBA, he played college basketball for the Indiana State University where he helped them reach the NCAA tournament for the first time in school history.
The Larry Bird College Jersey is made of 100% polyester mesh and features a fully stitched Indiana State logo in the front with stitched name and numbers in the back.
- Larry Bird College Jersey
- Indiana State Sycamores
- 100% polyester mesh fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Jersey is what I expected coming from China but the sizing is off. 2xl fits like a xl.
I like this jersey alot and its really nice and made out of good materials.