Tracy McGrady Mt Zion Jersey
Tracy McGrady played basketball for Mt Zion Academy in his final year in high school where the team went on to rank second in the country. He then entered the NBA Draft out of high school and was a seven time NBA all star and two time NBA scoring champion.
The Tracy McGrady Jersey features 100% Polyester Mesh that is lightweight and breathable. The front features a stitched Mt Zion logo and the back has stitched name and numbers.
- Tracy McGrady High School Jersey
- Mt Zion
- 100% polyester mesh
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.