Jim Craig Jersey
Miracle On Ice was a hockey game played at the 1980 Winter Olympics in New York. The United States contended with the Soviet Union, who won five of the six previous Winter Olympic Games. Team USA's victory was one of the most iconic moments of American sports.
The Miracle On Ice Jersey features 100% Polyester Mesh that is lightweight and durable. The front features a stitched USA logo and the back has stitched name and numbers.
- Jim Craig Hockey Jersey
- Miracle On Ice Team USA
- 100% polyester heavyweight fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.
I purchased this jersey and 5 others as prizes for our annual Happy Gilmore hockey and golf tournament. Recipients of these jerseys loved them.