Jimmer Fredette Shanghai Sharks Jersey
Jimmer Fredette is an American professional basketball player for the Chinese Basketball Association and currently plays for the Shanghai Sharks. In the 2016-17 season, he won the CBA International MVP award, leading the league in scoring with an average 37.6 points per game.
The Jimmer Fredette Shanghai Sharks Jersey is made of 100% polyester mesh and features a fully stitched Sharks logo in the front with stitched name and numbers in the back.
- Jimmer Fredette
- Shanghai Sharks (CBA)
- 100% polyester mesh fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.
The arrived very late. I was disappointed that I was not informed it would take so long to ship. But the item arrived and was good quality.
They are great. Thank you
Slow shipping but that was to be expected. Otherwise, the quality was what you would expect from a knockoff jersey. Still happy with the purchase. Jimmer to the pacers #wewantjimmer