Jonathan Toews Fighting Sioux Jersey
Jonathan Toews played for the University of North Dakota for two seasons and help the team reach the Frozen Four in 2006 and 2007.
The Jonathan Toews Jersey features 100% Polyester Mesh that is lightweight and breathable. The front features a stitched Sioux logo and the back has stitched name and numbers.
- Jonathan Toews College Jersey
- University of North Dakota
- 100% polyester heavyweight fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.