6th Man Movie Jersey
This basketball jersey is from the movie The 6th Man. Kenny Tyler (Marlon Wayans) plays for University of Washington's basketball team, the Huskies. His brother Antoine (Kadeem Hardison) dies from a heart attack while hanging on a rim. However, his spirit lingers, helping Kenny and the Huskies in their games.
The Kenny Tyler Jersey is made of 100% polyester mesh and features a fully stitched Huskies logo in the front with stitched name and numbers in the back.
- 6th Man Movie Jersey
- Kenny Tyler
- 100% polyester mesh fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.