Kyrie Irving High School Jersey
Kyrie Irving played his last years of high school basketball at St. Patrick High School where he they won the New Jersey Tournament of Champions title. Irving went back to his high school roots after joining the Boston Celtics, wearing #11 once again because #1 and #2 were already retired.
Kyrie St. Patrick Jersey is made of 100% polyester mesh that is lightweight and durable. The front features a St Patrick logo and the back has stitched name and numbers.
- Kyrie Irving High School Jersey
- St Patrick
- 100% polyester mesh fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.