Magic Johnson Michigan State Jersey
Magic Johnson played college basketball for the Michigan State Spartans. He was voted Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four after defeating Indiana State in the 1978-79 season.
Magic Johnson MSU Jersey features 100% Polyester Mesh that is lightweight and breathable. The front features a stitched Michigan State logo and the back has stitched name and numbers.
- Magic Johnson College Jersey
- Michigan State University (MSU)
- 100% polyester heavyweight fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Great jersey, just what I ordered. Arrived just in time for my team to be knocked out of March Madness.
Excellent product, quick shipping, definitely order from this company again!
my older son purchased this for his younger brother as a holiday gift. It looks great, have not worn or washed it yet... but hope all will be just fine. The recipient is looking forward to enjoying this come the warmer weather.