Vince Carter Mainland High School Jersey
Vince Carter played basketball for Mainland High School where he led their basketball team to its first state title in 56 years. He was also named McDonald's All American in 1995.
The Vince Carter Mainland Jersey is made of 100% polyester mesh that is lightweight and durable. The front features a stitched Mainland logo and the back has stitched name and numbers.
- Vince Carter High School Jersey
- Mainland High School
- 100% polyester mesh fabric
- Breathable and dry wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for looser fit. Size down for modern fit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Worldwide shipping with tracking
- Due to an increase in order volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- We truly believe we carry the most unique and high quality jerseys in the world, and we want to back that up with a risk-free 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Based on 1 review
Ordered the high school jersey for Vince Carter and I could not be happier with the quality of the jersey and the fit of the jersey. Great job